Aaron Pritchett: The Liquored Up Tour
February 23rd, 2024
A staple in the Canadian country music scene for nearly 25 years, Aaron Pritchett’s legacy continues to be unstoppable. His authentic desire to connect with his fans, whether it be onstage, via his digital platforms, in person or through his music, has sustained and grown a robust and loyal fanbase for decades. Artistically, Aaron continues to adapt, and evolve, while refusing to abandon the down home sincerity in his music that has been his trademark since his career inception. Pritchett has charted anthems like his #1 single ‘Better When I Do,’ ‘Dirt Road In ‘Em,’ ‘Let’s Get Rowdy,’ ‘Hold My Beer,’ and has also appealed to the softer side with powerful hits like “Done You Wrong,” and his top 5 smash - “When A Momma’s Boy Meets A Daddy’s Girl.” A multiple GOLD-Certified recording artist, with CCMA Awards and JUNO nominations to his credit, Pritchett also holds a record for most BCCMA Award wins.
2023 brings a new era for Pritchett, who has just released the first single Liquored Up from his forthcoming album, set for release in early 2024 alongside the national Canadian tour.
Special Guests Cory Marks & Matt Lang acompany Pritchett as The Liquored Up Tour hits the road in 2024!!!
Catch the fellas live in our room Friday February 23, 2024
Tickets available exclusively online at the link below
The 40 & Beer Vendor Hours
- Monday 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM BAR AND VENDOR
- Tuesday 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM BAR AND VENDOR
- Wednesday 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM BAR AND VENDOR
- Thursday 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM BAR AND VENDOR
- Friday 10:00 AM - 2:00 AM BAR AND VENDOR
- Saturday 10:00 AM - 2:00 AM BAR AND VENDOR
- Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM BAR AND VENDOR
- Sunday: 12:00PM - 8PM -DINE IN/DELIVERY/TAKEOUT
- Monday - 9:00AM - 8:00PM - DINE IN/ DELIVERY/TAKEOUT
- Tuesday - Thursday: 9:00AM - 9:00PM - DINE IN/DELIVERY/TAKEOUT
- Friday - Saturday: 9:00AM - 9:00PM - DINE IN/DELIVERY/TAKEOUT